Tuesday 7 March 2017

Just For Fun!! Olamide, Wizkid & Davido, One Must Quit Music – Who Would You Asked To Quit?

Just for fun! πŸ˜‰

It’s been long have been somersaulting on this actual topic.

Checking the Nigeria’s Entertainment Board, Olamide, Wizkid & Davido are the first three listed artistes on that list if you ask me.

Now! Here is the Interesting thing about this Topic.. You are forced to choose one πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ and you must choose it by fire by force πŸ˜Š

Over to our Question => Between Olamide, Wizkid & Davido, One Big Nigerian Artiste Needs To Quit Music, Who Would You Asked To Quit?

Drop your comment and reason why you want the artiste you choosed to Quit.

Lets Go!



For Me:- I will ask Davido to Quit asap. He sounds horrible compare to Olamide & Wizkid πŸ˜œ | All Davido’s fans can shoot me πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«  I no send, I no send, Go down low *in Olamide’s voice*



What about your?

No comments:

Post a Comment